I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
Share your topic idea(s) here.
Here are some things to consider:
- Identify a topic in your specialization. (For IT students, Information Technology is not a topic, however, Millennial’s perceptions of smart phone technology could be a topic. For leadership students, leadership or leadership styles would be too broad. You could, however, compare leader and followers perceptions of leadership styles in private four year institutions.These are examples).
- What is the cited problem? The problem you want to address has to come from the literature, and be cited, who are saying there are problems.
- What is the population you would like to address?
- What methodology are you planning on using? (If you are unsure, do you plan on a quantitative or qualitative study? You will determine your methodology in 839).
- Locate at least one article related to your topic. What was the research question in the study? Who were the participants in the study? What findings were reported?
The format for the Topic Proposal is:
Have you been issued CPT or are currently on CPT? If so what is your CPT code?
If you have a CPT code then:
Post your Job description
Upload an official job description on company letterhead.
Please copy/paste your current job responsibilities
In 100 words or less, identify a proposed topic in your discipline.
Connection to program goals and core courses
Upload your proposed topic as a word document.
Note: I belongs to information technology side i am looking for nice topic to submit it in school.